Welcome to our course on
Interview Concepts Series: Decide whether to Invest in a project - Using Microsoft excel to evaluate the profitability of investment projects.
At the end of this course you will have all tools necessary to be able to effectively make investment decisions in your company. What we’re studying is an important piece of “Corporate Finance” in the business world.
We will use Excel to walk through the entire process of "Net Present Value" Analysis to decide whether or not its worth putting money into a project or to buy an asset.
Who is this course for?
- Small Business Owners and Entrepreneurs trying to make a decision whether to invest in a project or buy an asset.
- Managers in Large Corporations doing the same.
- Students learning entry level corporate finance.
- Understanding Free Cash Flows
- Understanding Present Value of Free Cash Flows (NPV)
- Calculating the Discount Rate
- Net Present Value and Investment Decision
- Dealing with taking on Debt using the WACC and APV
- Sample Project to put everything together
What Do You Get With The Course?
- 104 Page detailed presentation in pdf format walking you step by step how to perform an investment analysis.
- Complete excel templates including one with a entire sample project.
- 2 hours of video that walks you step by step through the entire process.
- 24/7 support at any point of time regarding questions applied to your own business.
* Note that this is a digital product that will be delivered directly to you digitally once purchased.