- Now with over 100 questions and answers for practice.
- Added a 157-page workbook to complement the course and slides.
Congratulations on starting the journey towards a new job at Wells Fargo. Whether you are starting your new career, changing your career, moving in your current company or just looking for something new, CONGRATULATIONS.
GREAT JOB ON GETTING TO THIS FIRST IMPORTANT STEP
The Bad News
The entire interview process can get stressful. From phone interviews, to on site interviews, to avoiding nervousness be becoming confident, to learning about the company, to wearing the right clothes etc. etc. etc. - there is a lot going on.
THE ENTIRE PROCESS OF INTERVIEWING CAN BE OVERWHELMING
The Bigger Problem
Lack of confidence before an interview. The # 1 reason why people fail at an interview.
Coursetake’s 8 x 3 Step Interview Preparation Plan to Ace Your Upcoming Teller Interview at Wells Fargo
To ace your Teller interview at Wells Fargo, we propose an 8 x 3 Interview mastery plan that consists of 8 core steps and 3 acceleration steps.
- The 8 Core Steps – Follow one step at a time.
- Step 1 – Figure out the interview process at Wells Fargo.
- Step 2 – Study the Banking and Financial Services industry.
- Step 3 – Study the company Wells Fargo in detail.
- Step 4 – Study the Job Description for Teller at Wells Fargo.
- Step 5 – Study the Main Question Types.
- Step 6 – Practice, Practice, Practice.
- Step 7 – Ask the Right Questions.
- Step 8 – Get Ready for Interview Day.
- The 3 Acceleration Steps – Follow throughout the process.
- Get Motivated
- Get Organized
- Stay Consistent
We’ve done the work for you
- We’ve already researched the interview process for a Teller at Wells Fargo.
- We’ve already researched the Banking and Financial Services industry.
- We’ve already researched Wells Fargo.
- We know exactly how to study the job description.
- We know exactly how to answer every question asked the Teller interview at Wells Fargo.
- We will tell you exactly how you should practice.
- We know exactly what questions you should ask.
- We know exactly what you need to do on interview day.
- We know exactly how you should work on your confidence and avoid any nervousness during your interview.
- We know exactly how you should be organized.
- We know exactly how you should stay consistent.
Wells Fargo’s Teller Interview Preparation Course
This class is purely about preparing for an upcoming Teller Job Interview with Wells Fargo.
My aim is to take you through a systematic process one step at a time to help you ace this upcoming interview.
Whether it’s on the phone, in person, or through video.
Whether it’s your group interview or individual interview.
My approach will be to first teach you a lesson (modules) and then give you homework for you to complete.
This class consists of worksheets and slides, along with the video lectures, that you can download.
I’ve seen that the most successful candidates are the ones who NOT ONLY follow the lessons, but do the homework at the end of it all.
THIS COURSE WILL BE COMBINE THEORY AND PRACTICE TO HELP YOU SUCCEED.
Our Mission is to help students ace their upcoming interview.
We do that through job title and company specific interview training. Over 500,000 students helped in over 100 countries. Learn more at www.coursetake.com
We are all hiring managers. We will give you the hiring manager’s perspective. The person who is going to write you a paycheck. Not recruiters or human resources.
Learn more at www.coursetake.com
What will you get as part of this course?
- 369-page slide on how to ace the upcoming Teller Interview at Wells Fargo.
- 3 hours of video to walk you through everything.
- 157-page workbook to complement the slides.
- 24/7 email support whenever you want it.
- Tons of Frameworks and over 100 Questions and Answers for Practice
Sample Questions and Answers Covered as Part of this Course
- What are your top three strengths? How will you use them to make an impact at Wells Fargo?
- What do you know about Wells Fargo?
- How would you deal with an irate customer?
- Tell us how you keep your job knowledge current with ongoing changes in the banking industry.
- In your opinion, what are the benefits of banking with Wells Fargo?
- Tell me about a goal you achieved. What steps did you take to get there?
- Out of all our products, which one would you be most likely to use? Why?
- Tell me about your cash handling experience.
- Give me an example of how you keep track of details while engaging in conversation?
- How do you stay organized?
- Tell me about a time when you demonstrated you were trustworthy.
- What do you want to accomplish at Wells Fargo?
- Why do you want to pursue a career in the banking industry?
- How would you respond to a customer complaint?
- The banking industry can be stressful. Tell me about a time when you worked in a high-pressure situation.
- How do you check your work for accuracy?
- What is the greatest challenge you have faced in your career so far? How did you overcome it?
- How do you work in environments with people who are different from you?
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $1.9 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852, headquartered in San Francisco. We provide banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, & consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,600 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. Our vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. In 2015, we donated $281.3 million to 16,300 nonprofits, ranking No. 3 on the Chronicle of Philanthropy’s rankings of the top corporate cash philanthropists. Team members volunteered 1.86 million hours in 2015, serving over 40,000 nonprofits. Corporate social responsibility efforts are focused on three priorities: economic empowerment in underserved communities, environmental sustainability, and advancing diversity and social inclusion.
Tellers at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, our vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. In this role, you will help us deliver on our vision and build lifelong relationships with our customers. You also will demonstrate leadership through contributing to a company culture that supports customers in achieving their financial goals, team members in developing their careers, and communities in continuing to thrive. As part of a team that serves one in three American households, you will play a vital role in living our commitment to the highest ethical standards and maintaining the valued trust of our customers and communities.
A teller provides exceptional customer service and spends almost all his/her time working with Wells Fargo’s most important asset, our customers. Tellers are responsible for a variety of tasks including providing excellent customer service, processing account transactions effectively, helping resolve customer concerns in a timely fashion, following proper procedures to minimize errors and reduce fraud, and sharing the benefit our customers may receive when meeting with a banker, when appropriate. Tellers are expected to always balance their cash drawers, build great rapport with people, and be strong team players who take pride in performing well and enjoy helping others.
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. If you are a Wells Fargo Team Member, in your Jobs Profile ensure that your email address is valid and updated to an address that can receive external emails outside of the banking network and is a different email address than the one you originally used when you joined WF. Initial contact with you will be made via e-mail. Please check your e-mail regularly for updates.
- 1+ year of experience interacting with customers
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Cash handling experience
- Customer service focus with the ability to stay positive in interactions with customers and team members
- Experience offering products and services
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication skills including speaking clearly, succinctly, and accurately while using a pleasant tone and common conversational courtesies
- Ability to meet or exceed performance objectives
- Multilingual speakers are encouraged to apply
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to work weekends and holidays as needed or scheduled
We are not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Wells Fargo or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.